Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 2, 2007

Welcome!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHi all,

Welcome to my blog. What I hope to achieve here is a site where people that love to travel can come and share stories, get advice and/or give those "insider tips" that will make a vacation that much better.

I am a self-professed travel and vacation "addict" (and luckily my boyfriend is too!) Besides loving life in Boston, in the last 2 years, we've been to the following:

AZ/San Diego
Vegas
Miami
Ft Lauderdale
DisneyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hostingcruise to Grand Cayman/Jamaica
Dominican Republic
beach house in Cape Cod
camping in Maine
ski weekend in VT
NYC
Pittsburgh
NC- Charlotte/Raliegh
SC for Clemson games


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...not to mention the 8 months I lived in Spain while in college and the other visits I made there to backpack around (more on this later)

I plan to use these experiences to share tips on where to stay, what to do etc., as well as post links to good sites and share photos of my many adventures and I invite you to do the same.

Happy Traveling!

9 comments:

Andrew said...

That's an impressive list of destinations in so short a time... looks as though you have a lot of travel tales to share.

February in Boston said...

Hi Caroline,

This looks like a good idea for a blog. Vacationers and travelers are usually eager to hear about a place and good places to stay, eat, and things to see from someone who has been there.

Laurie

The Netstander Team: said...

I agree - this is a nice idea for a blog. I enjoy traveling, but haven't been able to do as much of it in recent years. (Your list is impressive!)

About 6 years ago, I drove across the country for 3 months. I did and saw lots of interesting things -- I would recommend the National Parks out west (Bryce, Zion, Grand Canyon, etc).

I'm interested to see what other people recommend...

CLB said...

Caroline,

Great idea, i love to travel as well! I am actually looking for ideas for my honeymoon in July of 2008. I am interested in spending a week traveling Europe (France, Italy, Spain?? maybe) and a week sitting by the beach in one place....any suggestions??

DavidB said...

This blog is a good idea. Based on your list, you probably can make some very useful travel recommendations.

HlthyJersyGirl said...

It seems like you have done quite a bit of traveling here in the states. I love traveling in the states but am more passionate about international travel. Any recommendations that you may have?

Unknown said...

Hey Caroline,

This is a great idea! I have done a lot of domestic as well as international traveling, but I am always looking for new places to go. It will be interesting to read where/what bloggers recommend for travelers....very useful.
I am actually flying to St.Thomas at the end of Feb for my sister's wedding. Looking forward to some beach time...

Alyson said...

CLB - I saw your comment about traveling for your honeymoon. I got married in September, and we spent two fabulous weeks in Italy. We visited Venice, Florence, Siena, Cinque Terre (by far the best place I have ever been) and Rome. The trip was fantastic. A friend of mine told me about Cinque Terre - he went there on his honeymoon which started in France. Enjoy the planning process - it's a lot of fun!

CLB said...

Caroline - Thanks for the great honeymoon advice. I am definitely going to check out some of those spots. The beach in Greece sounds amazing. What time of year did you go? Thanks again.